Have a phone that supports 4G standart (frequency of LTE 800 MHz, Band20)
Make sure your SIM-card is working in 4G network, checking through a USSD-command
To select the type of 4G network in the phone settings
Use one of the packages of option G 2016
To activate 4G, you only need to dial the USSD-command or send an SMS with text "1" to the short number 871
To deactivate 4G, you need to dial the USSD-command or send an SMS with text "0" to the short number 871
For more information, you can call to free short number 871
Important to know!
1. Using options G 2016 is available in the networks: 3G and 4G
2. Valid duration of the option - 30 days after monthly fee charge
3. For corporate tariff plans, activated option G 2016 traffic rolled up with the internet traffic offered by the tariff plan. After completion the traffic of option G and from tariff plan, the internet sessions will be charged at the option G 2016 rate if it is active. In case if option G 2016 is disabled, billing will be done according to the basic corporate tariff plan.
4. At the end of expiration date of current package, “Option G 2016” service re connects automatically, if balance is sufficient on monthly fee amount and unspent traffic of the package cancels.
5. During 3 days prior to the date of re connection of option G 2016, user will get SMS notification.
6. In order to check the remainder internet traffic of option G 2016 user must dial the USSD-command or to check through a browser by going to the page balance.tcell.tj (we recommend using the latest browsers updates).
7. Option G is not available when other internet services are activated.
8. Activation of additional packages are available if one of the following options (G1000 2016, G2000 2016, G3000 2016, G5000 2016, G10000 2016) are activated and valid
9. If main traffic of option G 2016 is consumed ahead of time, the user will receive a notification and will be able to purchase an additional package of 500 MB or 1000 MB.
10. When activating additional package, if until reactivation of the primary package 10 or more days left, the system will activate additional package at first attempt.
11. When activating additional package, if until reactivation of the primary package less than 10 days left, the system will activate additional package at second attempt.
12. Validity of additional packages is limited by the validity of corresponding option G 2016. For example, the main options G package is connected in August 10th. So, the end date of the basic package will be September, 9 (30 days). If the main package is consumed ahead of time, and you have purchased an additional package, for example, August 21, the validity of the acquired additional package will be also September 9.
13. Number of additional packages for purchase are not limited by quantity.
Option G 2016 reactivation terms:
1. User may reactivate option G 2016 several times during 30 days.
2. When reactivating option G 2016 on option with an equal or greater volume of megabytes, the remainder of the current traffic is added to the new volume.
3. If user has activated a new option G above the current option, the validity of the accumulated megabytes will be calculated from the time the last package is activated.
4. When reactivating option G 2016 with greater traffic for a smaller package, there is no accumulation of megabytes and rest of unspent package is canceled.
5. In this case, the user receives a notice requesting confirmation to connect smaller package of option G 2016.
6. In order to accumulate the traffic to activate new option G 2016, the user needs to dial activation USSD command without deactivating the existing option G 2016.
7. For accumulation of traffic it is prohibited to dial deactivation USSD command of the current option G 2016, otherwise the rest of the traffic will be canceled.
8. If accumulated traffic is not consumed within 30 days, the megabytes package is canceled.
9. After that, when sufficient balance, the latest activated package of option G 2016 is activated.
What is the validity time of option G?
The validity time is 30 days fr om activation date.
If I run out of MB, what it would cost for 1 Mb of traffic?
In case the traffic of main package is over the price per 1MB is: 0,10 TJS in option G 250 2016 and G 500 2016; 0,10 TJS in option G 1000 2016, G 2000 2016, G 3000 2016, G 5000 2016, G 10000 2016.
What is the validity time of an additional package?
Validity time of additional packages is limited by the validity time of corresponding option G. For example, the main options G package is connected in August 10th. So, the end date of the basic package will be September, 9 (30 days). If the main package is consumed ahead of time, and you have purchased an additional package, for example, August 21, the validity of the acquired additional package will be also September 9.
You can check out the rest of your MB with the command *870# or by checking the web page balance.tcell.tj
Can I deactivate the option, if necessary?
To disable the option G 2016 you need to dial *870*0# two times. Meanwhile, the rest of your traffic is canceled.
Can I activate additional package, if I don’t have any of activated main package of option G?
Acquisition of additional package is available only in case that you have valid one of the main packages: Option G 1000 2016, Option G 2000 2016, Option G 3000 2016, Option G 5000 2016, Option G 10000 2016.
Are there any restrictions in activating the addition packages?
Additional packages can be purchased without quantity restrictions, and its validity time is equal to the validity time of the main package. Additional packages are not available in the options G 250 2016 and G 500 2016.
What will happen to the remainder of traffic, if I have not spent it?
Options reconnect automatically. The unused traffic of package is canceled.