- Tired of annoying chat buddies?
- Do not want a particular subscriber bother you with his/her calls?
- Do you want to receive calls only from people whom you have chosen for yourself?
Subscribers of “Call Filter” service are provided the possibility of blocking incoming calls from unwanted callers (option “Black list”) or the permission for incoming calls from certain phone numbers (“White list” option).
You yourself store subscriber numbers in the list of services (one or the other option) and decide whether the caller reaches you or not.
You can either block or allow incoming calls from a specific subscriber of any mobile operator in Tajikistan, fixed-lines or NGN numbers.
Callers whose numbers are listed in the “Black list”, and for whom a ban is set, hear a single cancellation signal when trying to call.
Callers whose numbers are listed in the "White list" and for whom permissions are set will get through to subscribers; all other calls from phone numbers that are not included in the “White list” will hear a single cancellation signal.
- Activation and deactivation of the service - free of charge.
- The daily fee for use of the service – 0,224 TJS including all taxes.
Number dialing rules for inclusion in the “Call Filter” service
- The numbers in the list should be in the nine-digit format with the network prefix 92, 93, 77 and 50, for example, 9X XXX XX XX or 5X XXX XX XX
- Numbers of other mobile operators in the Republic of Tajikistan are dialed in the format - (network code) and (the phone number), for example, 9X XXX XX XX
- Fixed-line numbers - 8(city code)(phone number)
- NGN numbers - 4 XXXXXXXX
“Black List” option
“White List” option
It is important to know!
- The “Call Filter” service does not require the installation of special applications, and operates independently of the phone model
- Options “Black list” and “White list” of the service cannot operate simultaneously. To use one of the options, the other must be disabled
- The quantity of numbers in any option of the service is unlimited
- The service does not block incoming SMS/MMS from the subscriber added to the “Black list” option. To block SMS / MMS from unwanted caller you must use the “Black list” option of the «SMS Extra» service
- The service is available in the countries where Real and Easy roaming service is valid
- Calls from international destinations cannot be blocked
- The “Call Filter” service is available for all Tcell subscribers in all tariff plans provided there is no CVPN services.