In which countries does roaming work?
The list of roaming partners/countries is available on the web site:
- Real / Easy roaming (with online charging) via link
- International Automatic Roaming (with post payment charging) via link
|How to check if I have active roaming service?||You may independently check if you have active the roaming service through the My Tcell app / Personal Cabinet / Services or by sending USSD command . The check via USSD command is available only before going abroad.|
|How to activate / deactivate the Real / Easy roaming service?||
Activation through below USSD command is possible only before going abroad:
Real roaming: Activation Deactivation
Easy roaming: Activation Deactivation
Also, activation / deactivation of services is possible if there is access to the Internet at any time via the mobile app of My Tcell / Personal Cabinet / Services
What service should I activate Real or Easy roaming?
If you are not planning a trip to one of the neighboring countries (Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan) we recommend you to activate the Real roaming service, since while being in Tajikistan after the return from another country you will not need to deactivate it when traveling through the territory near the borders with these countries. More details here. Tariffs, a list of available services and the countries (except Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan) for Real and Easy roaming services are the same.
|How can I make sure while being in another country that roaming service is successfully activated?||Make sure that you are properly registered in the recommended partner’s network. After successful registration, your phone will display the network code and / or the name of roaming partner chosen by you. Further before making a call, it is recommended to make sure that the phone is registered on the network of selected roaming partner.|
|What if in the country where I am going the Real / Easy roaming services is unavailable?||
In this case you can use the international automatic roaming service, the activation terms can be found here.
|Is it possible to activate the international automatic roaming service after the departure?||Unfortunately, it is impossible as for IAR service activation you need to come to the service center and file an application, refill the balance up to 100 TJS or more. If you are a corporate client, the request must be sent to the contact person of your organization or directly to Tcell employee supervising your organization.|
|How can I save on calls while roaming?||
We recommend that you use the «Call Back» service which allows you to call for less at Tcell numbers. More details here or in mobile app My Tcell / Roaming / Call Back Service.
You can also use the «Call Me» service which allows you to send free request to call you back. More details here or in mobile app My Tcell / Services / Continuous Communication / Call Me
|Is it possible to use the Internet with connected Real or Easy roaming services?||
Yes, it is possible but not in all countries. Information on prices and available countries is available on the website in the section Consumers / Roaming and mobile app My Tcell / Services / Roaming / Real roaming.
|How to configure Internet in roaming?||No additional settings for the Internet in roaming are needed. If there is no service, you need manually configure the «tcell» access point in phone settings / GPRS settings in APN field.|
|What to do if registration in the network doesn’t work?||
- Try to select a network manually from the network list in the phone menu
- Probably service deactivation threshold reached and to re-use the roaming service you must refill the balance
|What to do if outgoing call doesn’t work?||
- Make sure that the number that you are calling is correctly dialed (in international format: + country code, area code or mobile network code, number)
- Try to turn off the phone. Then turn and re-register in the roaming partner’s network
- Maybe there is not enough funds to make a call or the service deactivation threshold reached and to re-use the roaming service you must refill the balance
- Check if there is no call restriction on your phone for: outgoing, outgoing international or outgoing except home country. If you have configured any of these functions, deactivate it through the phone menu
What to do if SMS sending doesn’t work?
- Ensure that the number to which you are sending a message is correct (in international format: + country code, area code or mobile network code, number)
- Perhaps there is not enough funds to send SMS or the service deactivation threshold reached and to re-use the roaming service you must refill the balance
- If the SMS is sent but not delivered, it is necessary to leave a claim by calling Tcell’s call-center on number +992 93 505 0000. The call will be charged according to the tariffs for calls from the selected network to Tajikistan.
|How to check the balance while roaming?||
Standardly, through USSD command *100# (call button) or via the mobile app My Tcell / Personal Cabinet
How do I check how much I have spent for Real / Easy roaming service?
||You can independently verify the costs of the roaming service through the My Tcell app / Personal Cabinet / Expenses / Roaming (displays only the expenses for the current calendar month).|
|Is it possible to call to Tcell’s call-center while roaming and whether such call is free?||Yes, you can call to Tcell’s call-center on number +992 93 505 0000. The call will be charged according to the tariffs for calls from the selected network to Tajikistan.|
|Are the USSD commands works in roaming?||In most of roaming partner networks - yes, but some roaming partners block their use.|
|Is it possible to activate any additional services while roaming?||All additional services are mainly designed for their use on the territory of Tajikistan. When roaming the basic services work such as voice calls, sending / receiving SMS messages, GPRS (internet, wap, mms), and number identifier, who called, and voice mail (only receiving SMS, make calls and listen to your message while roaming will not work).|
|What is the speed of the Internet in roaming?||
Varies depending on selected phone mode (2G / 3G), coverage and technical capabilities of roaming partner’s network.
|Whether roaming video calls possible?||No.|